Coolgrass® is the latest market-leading innovation that keeps synthetic grass cool by deflecting IR rays and dissipating heat back into the atmosphere.
Using the most advanced pigment technology available, adapted from defence force research activities, Bonar Yarns have developed Coolgrass® to enhance comfort levels when using synthetic turf, especially in the world’s warmer regions like Australia.
OPTIMAL IR DEFLECTION
Coolgrass® performance relates to the amount of surface area of Coolgrass® fibre available to deflect IR rays. TEAM’s experience in processing yarn fibre into design specific synthetic grass products ensures exceptional performance characteristics.
- Multi-purpose Sports Fields
- Hockey Fields
and many more.........
Our Coolgrass® Products
- Coolgrass® - SuperPro: The very latest addition to our range and incorporating the Coolgrass® technology. Almost identical in construction to the Dry Max Pro with its shorter pile height, heavier weight and less infill, we have designed an equivalent product which also reduces surface temperature. Exclusive to SuperPro, the Coolgrass® technology reflects infrared rays and dissipates heat into the atmosphere instead of absorbing it into the yarn and can reduce surface temperatures by up to 35%. SuperPro is ideal for the dryer, hotter areas of Australia when the extreme temperature in the middle of the day can cause a loss of speed of up to a couple of seconds.
- CoolGrounds: 19mm olive green turf;
- CoolCourt: 19mm olive green turf; Ideal for Multi-Purpose Fields and Tennis Courts
- CoolSports: 40mm olive green turf;